If this is your first time using an online writing service, you may be confused with the ordering process. In this post, we’ll explain how that goes and what you should do in order to make sure you’ll get the paper you need.
The Process of Ordering and Completion
- First, you fill in a simple order form and you submit it. At this stage, you’ll provide your payment information and the company will process the payment. These are pre-paid services, but the upfront payment shouldn’t worry you if you chose a reputable online service that offers a money-back guarantee.
- The company will assign a writer with a suitable degree to complete your paper.
- You’ll get your essay by the deadline you set.
- If you have any requirements for revisions, you need to contact the customer support and the writer will make the needed amendments.
The process will go smoothly only if you choose a great writing service, so don’t forget to read reviews before submitting that order form.
How to Place an Order
1. Locate the order form
Other companies opt for a more convenient form: they combine all those steps in a single page, so you’ll provide your contact info and order details without wasting time.
2. Provide contact information
If there’s an option for getting phone calls at night in case of emergency, we recommend you to agree to it. Maybe the writer will need urgent information and he won’t be able to proceed working without getting your feedback. If the deadline is short, the consultations will help you get the most effective work.
3. Provide the requirements for your order
- Choose the type of paper you need. There’s a dropdown menu with different types of products: essay, research paper, term paper, dissertation, and so on.
- Set the paper topic. You can set a broad theme and ask your writer to make it more specific if you don’t have a particular title in mind.
- Set the right deadline. We recommend you to request the essay at least two days before the submission date, so there will be space for revisions and if any delays occur, they won’t leave you without a paper to submit on the due date.
- Choose the number of pages you need.
- Set the quality level. Most services offer you to choose between different qualities level. The standard quality is usually meant for simpler projects that don’t need much research. The higher levels of quality are suitable for complex paper based on facts.
- You should also specify the number of sources and references you want the writer to use, as well as the citation standard you need them to implement (APA, MLA, Turabian, or any other style your professor told you to use.)
- Online writing services allow you to specify the details for your order. You’ll see a larger box in the order form, which waits for your instructions. Write what you expect this paper to look like. If you have any ideas and opinions, make sure to provide them, so the writer will deliver what you need.
- Insert a discount code if you have one. If you can’t locate a code at the website, contact the customer support to ask if new customers get discounts.
- Choose extras for a more convenient experience. Most services offer the VIP support option, which gives you royal treatment. You’ll get immediate answers to your messages and the team will do their best to make you a really happy customer. You can also get the paper completed by one of the top 10 writers in the category, and you can order proofreading by an expert editor.
You see? It’s really easy to order a paper online. Now, you only need to find the right service and submit the order form.